Answers To Inside Counter Top Questions

Learn even more!  Click the hyperlinks below to read detailed answers to common (and unusual) marble cleaning questions.

QUESTIONI have a Emerald Pearl  Granite Tulsa counter in my kitchen that is 8 years old.  It looks great with the exception of some dullness around the...

Sealing vs Polishing Granite 

QUESTION: I am searching for the easiest maintenance way of polishing granite I have that advantages the marble flooring I service.  In addition, it encircles the...
Restore Chemical Damage Dull Granite Countertops 

QUESTION: We moved into a new residence with moderate brown/tan granite countertops.  My wife said they were so hard it's nearly impossible to damage...

QUESTION: I'm thinking of putting in Kashmir White granite countertops.  But I have discovered that it is more challenging to care for other granites.  ...

Pitting in New Granite Countertop 

QUESTION: I recently needed a labrador antique granite countertop installed in my kitchen.  We chose the slab, and it seemed smooth and beautiful in...

QUESTION: We recently had Black Galaxy granite counter tops installed.  After setup, we noticed that a 4-foot-long line via the counter. It goes...

QUESTION: We are going to install Kosmus granite counter tops.  It seemingly has a lot of mica inside and also my installer has told me that it's a very...
Polishing Granite Countertop 

QUESTION: Can I polish our newest toilet granite countertop before sealing it?  It doesn't seem to have the shine we saw in the showroom. ANSWER: ...
Unlevel Countertops 

QUESTION: Our installer put within our granite counter tops and they are not level.  He blames the cupboards for not being flat and said they're set in...
Granite has blotchy appearance 

QUESTION: I hope somebody can give me some advice!  We only had a brand new granite kitchen countertop installed.  It is absolutely stunning with plenty...

Maintenance and upkeep of granite vanity top 

QUESTION: Just had this granite countertop vanity top installed.   Manufacturer: Pegasus, colour: Napoli. Website maintained this fact: Granite...

Why Is Not My Granite Super High Gloss Shiny 

QUESTION: We had a granite counter top installed two years ago.  I've seen a few pits inside and it does not seem like it has a thick coating of...

QUESTION: I work for a granite countertop manufacturing facility, and lately we installed a kitchen for a client, utilizing Metallicus for the Isle.  ...

QUESTION: My spouse and I are really curious about a granite countertop slab named"Metallicus".  It is a dark granite with what I predict plantations of silver...

QUESTION: I am renting a house.  I have been told the countertops are granite.  The color is dark/black, using shell-like iridescent marks in...
Honed Absolute Black Granite 

QUESTION: I've been advised that honed absolute black granite countertops blot quite easily by some and this is not accurate by others.  I actually...

Maintaining Antiqued or Leathered Absolute Black Granite 

QUESTIONWe had antiqued absolute black granite installed.  The installer employed a granite countertop, but did not color enhance it because I like...

Cloudy Areas On Granite 

QUESTION: I have brown/black/tan/silver fleck granite countertops in my kitchen.  I have had white muddy marks in spots that I have tried to polish...

Non-Slip Granite Tile Treatment 

QUESTION: Would a granite counter be flamed to give it the non-toxic look/effect?  ANSWER: If you're asking if your"flamed" finish on granite will make...

Matching Different Granite Slab Colors 

QUESTIONI recently got 3 bedrooms of tropical brownish prefabbed granite countertops for kitchen countertops.  We did not observe that one granite countertop ...

Make Dull Granite Countertop Shiny 

QUESTION: The granite counter top is boring and has ever been dull.  I want my counter top to glow like my other friends counter into their kitchens.  ...

QUESTION: We are remodeling our kitchen countertops and so are getting answers all around the world about man-made stone, granitecountertops and distinct countertop...
Granite Crack 

QUESTION: I have an Uba Tuba granite kitchen island and I have only discovered a hairline crack of about 8 inches running in the exterior edge in the...

Which Granite seems like White Carrara Marble? 

It seems that no other natural stone arouses the"I must get it!"  Feeling just like white Carrara marble. It's gorgeous. But contaminated foods and beverages...

Greatest Country Blame For Granite 

QUESTION: I will install granite countertops in my new home, I have observed stone from India, Canada and Brazil.  Is any stone origin better...

Filling Granite Countertop Pits 

QUESTION: I have utilized a penetrating sealer on my granite counter tops, but what do I use as a coating sealer to fill in most of the pits in the rock?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Explanation of the 3 Main Types of Odds Found in Sports Betting

Best SMS Software for Your Business

Online Sports Betting - Weigh Your Options